Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas at your fingertips...



Just a quick little post as i prepare for my Christmas part on Friday with the lovely Coca-Cola PR team.  I am yet to decide on a outfit, but as a true beauty lover I made it a priority to make sure my nails colour is not last minute.

I found this Essie polish today it Boots, its called 'Leading Lady' and its just lovely, I always look for a festive colour around this time of year, so of course red sticks out, the sequin, glitter effect that comes with it is perfect for this time of year.

I am in love.  As with all Essie nail polishes (which are always my favourite) the colour is strong, dries quickly and does not chip.

I recommend this to anyone this festive season.

Happy Christmas from my nails xx

No comments:

Post a Comment