<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4228833/?claim=efbk94xsvg5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Now I know most of us don’t simply just have one make up bag, in my case I have 5 make up drawers, but by bag I mean your daily essentials, the products you put on your face most days and maybe take in your handbag with you. I think this can say a lot about a girl.
So naturally I am going to start with my own make up bag.
Here are the rules…
List everything that is used on a regular basis in your make up routine
Pick 3 top items that you would recommend to anyone
Pick 1 top brand from your selection that tops the rest
Estimate the total price of your daily make up routine
Primer- Nars Pro Prime Multi-Protect
Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear- Bone 17
- Nars Sheer Glow - Fiji
(I currently mix these two, I have no idea why I started but now I cannot stop)
Concealer - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection 16 hr wear
- Mac Pro long wear concealer NW20
(Mac is for nights out as its a little darker)
Blusher - Topshop cream blush - Neon Rose
Finishing powder - Rimmel- Clear Complexion 021 Transparent
Highlighter - Topshop - Sunbeam
Bronzer - I am currently all out of bronzer and waiting money to buy Nars
Shadow - Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow/liner- r.s.v.p
- Topshop smokey eye palette - Tawny
Eyeliner - Topshop liquid liner
- Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl
Mascara - MaxFactor False Lash Effect - Black
Brows- HD Brows Advanced Brush Pencil - no.2
Lipstick - Topshop - Pillow Talk
- Revlon Lip Butter- Crem Brulee
Gloss- Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker
Powder- Boots Ecotools large powder brush
Blusher - Models own blusher brush
(I don't use a foundation brush or eye brushes, I use my hands as I find I get more coverage this way)
My 3 top items
1. Benefit Creasless Cream Shadow/liner - This product is amazing at giving your lips a little shimmer without looking like you have loads of make up on, good for everyday use and smells like toffee. BUY IT!
2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - This is amazing for the price, its under £5 and it makes dark under eye circles vanish without looking caked on, I LOVE IT!!
3. HD Brows Advanced Brush Pencil- I am massively into brows and I get mine done HD about once every 3 months. This pencil lets me keep them looking good in-between, its weird because you cannot sharpen but it works wonders on your brows, I will post on this in the future.
This is hard for me cause I have favourite brands for different parts of make up but this time I'm going to give it to Topshop as it is the most used and I have no complaints about any products.
To fill my make up bag costs approx £146…this is scary considering i have only included about 20% of my entire make up collection. Time to save.
Next time I plan to rummage in Kim @lovecloth 's make up bag. Be ready!